Hey there - I hope you're having a lovely weekend:)
I'm delighted to share with you tonight a card for this week's challenge over at
It's been a while since I've had time to play in a challenge and I do miss them.
So glad I got time to play today:)
Tracey is hosting this week and SHABBY SUNSHINE is the theme.
We have to use the colours Aqua, Yellow and White/Cream and add twine.....fun!
Here's the sweet inspiration pic....
.....and here's my card......
The swirly die cut is Hero Arts Flourish die and the flower spray is new from Manor House Creations.
Wish I knew where this chipboard butterfly came from - it was in a prize pack I won -
let me know if you do and I'll add the details:)
So glad you popped in tonight to see what I've been up to.
I'll be back tomorrow with my June CARD KIT for SHOP and CROP.....
it's a fun one :)
Welcome to the Scrapbook Boutique July Blog Hop and Challenge.
There are two fun things for you to do - the Blog Hop and the Challenge -
- first of all..... hop along on the Blog Hop - you should have arrived here from Angela's gorgeous blog and from here you'll hop on to see Narelle's fab project.
- Leave a comment at each DT girls blog and then finish with a comment on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog itself where the random winner will be drawn.
- Here's the fab prize you could win - just for hopping.....a totally cute Penny Black stamp set -
You have one week....the hop closes midday July 17 and the winner will be announced on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog on July 18. Good Luck!
(Head back to the SB Blog if you lose your way - you'll find the complete Blog Hop list....hop and challenge open to Australian residents only.)
- Next - pull out your craft supplies and get busy with this month's Inspiration Challenge - this month it's ONE FOR THE BOYS !
Be inspired by these cool cupcakes and make sure your project is "One for the boys".
Here's my card.....
I've used Authentique's Genuine 6x6 paper bundle; Papertrey Ink Stamps and MFT Star Dies for my boy card.
You have until July 31 to get your entry in.
The randomly chosen winner will receive a $30 Gift Voucher to Scrapbook Boutique - what a generous prize!
Full details and linking instructions over on the blog.
Can't wait to check out your creations.....have fun!
Hey there - I hope you've had a great week!
It's been busy busy here - I'm soooo glad it's Friday - and a loooong weekend to boot - yaaaay!
It's time for another card kit over at Shop and Crop and this month we play with the very vintage Authentique Genuine range....
"Genuine" has this lovely aged, roughed up look about it which I just looooove :)
Here's a look at the cards you'll get step-by-step instructions to make -
Here's what you get in your kit....
- Authentique "Genuine" 6x6 36page paper pad
- Authentique Alphabet and Mini Words Elements
- Authentique Images and Stickers
- Prima Vintage Trinkets
- Prima Lace
- Co ordinating Coredinations Cardstock
Hop on over to Shop and Crop and get all the details :)
I'll be back with more to share soon - including a gift box for Mother's Day and my Manor House Creations blog hop creation - the blog hop kicks off Sunday morning :)