First I stamped the card base with a script stamp using Brown Staz On ink. Using the Crafter’s Workshop Mini Harlequin Mask I randomly inked sections with Versa Mark ink, sprinkled these with clear embossing powder and heat embossed. This forms a resist so that when I sprayed these areas with Spritz Bed of Roses the harlequin sections resisted the paint.
I adhered half a doily to the top of the card, added spots of glue and sprinkled pink German Glass Glitter over the glue. For the bottom left corner I used a flourish mask and texture paste. When dry this was inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink and outlined with a fine tipped brown pen.
Using Vintage Photo Distress Ink (and a few splotches of Spritz) I stamped the large swirl stamp across the base and inked a few bare sections using the harlequin mask again. I outlined some of the harlequins with the brown pen. My background was now finished and ready to be embellished.
The Scrap Cake One Moment in time tag was dry embossed and inked whilst the Bella Fleur- de-Lis Chipboard Shape was also dry embossed. The Burgundy Imagine flower was swiped with white gesso and sprayed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist for shine.
It certainly takes time to create a piece like this - well it did for me anyway lol :-)
I'll be back with more in a day or so....thanks for visiting.